How to wear The Cape
Amp up your shade with a sweat wicking, UV-ray proof eyewear accessory.
1. Get out your glasses. We prefer sunglasses since the Cape has a UV proof material perfect for the sun, but any pair of glasses will work!
2. Slide the rubber loops up the end of each temple to connect the cape.
3. Place over your head and settle the frames over your eyes
4. With the glasses on, pull the rubber loop towards the front of the temples, bringing the edges of the cape around each side of your face.
5. Tilt the bead on the rubber loops upward so the Cape lies completely over your ears and the entire temple pieces on your glasses.
6. The Cape shades your ears and neck from sunburn and wicks sweat away, keeping these areas cool under the hot sun.